OFFICTETWENTYFIVEARCHITECTS is an architects practice based in Greece (Thessaloniki and Athens) and in the UK (in London). The office was originally set up in Thessaloniki in 2003. It has since grown its output reach both nationally and internationally and has secured more than 30 highly regarded industry awards and distinctions.
Evident in the variety, scale and sheer number of projects the practice has completed to date is our commitment to great design and quality architecture.
Our inhouse team of architects closely follow the founding partners work ethos and approach:
- To maintain a creative project-oriented collaboration with all parties
- To generate design with clarity and purpose that is developed, refined, constructed and successfully delivered
- To ensure clients’ aspirations are not only met but also exceeded
- To do so on time and on budget
- To deliver the highest level of design
The team is expertly skilled in the manipulation of cutting-edge software used in the production and co-ordination of design packages. Many of its members have led projects from inception to completion and bring a wealth of capabilities to the designs we deliver.
OFFICETWENTYFIVEARCHITECTS is a Royal Institute of British Architects Chartered Practice and as such abides to the RIBA criteria and standards. We have excellent references from both private and commercial clients available at your request.
Our proven track record of internationally completed projects and further information about our work can also be found in projects.